Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello beauties,
This week I received a package in the mail , I was so exited when i read that it was my very first INFLUESTER package.When I open it up I was really surprise , that i had received, two full size HEAD&SHOULDER shampoo and conditioner.I will be trying them both out ,because i tend to have dry scalp and dandruff sometime. I am super exited to try them out!

Shampoo: Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue
14.2 FL OZ (420mL)
Leaves  hair up to 10X stronger
Conditions hair to nourish damage hair with a light peach scent helps relive dry scalp.

Conditioner: Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue
13.5 FL OZ (400mL)
Advance Formula
Conditions hair to nourish damage hair with a light peach scent helps relive dry scalp.

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this one before. Do a review and let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete